Our Commitment to Privacy
- Personal Information that We May Collect
- How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
- Questions and Suggestions
- Personal Information that We May Collect:
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through this Website unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of you computer’s IP address. The information we collect will vary depending on how you use this Website. On some pages you can register or request to receive materials, announcements and other information from us or from others. The types of personal information collected may include, without limitation, your name and contact information (such as your postal address, zip code, phone number or e-mail address), your gender, the number and/or ages of members of your household or business, information about the type of properties you are interested in and other general information relating to product preferences, personal interests, household income or areas of interest on our Website.
This Website is intended only for persons 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 18. We will not knowingly contact children under age 18 without a parent’s permission. In addition to the information provided by Website visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Methods”).
How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We use information you provide on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our site, enhance our site, and to better understand the profile of our online audience. We may also use this data, both aggregate and personally identifiable to you, to enhance your site experience on our site by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you. In some cases we use your personally identifiable information to contact you or to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request. We may also use your personally identifiable information for market research purposes, for project planning or for developing prospect lists for our existing and future communities. In doing so, we may share information with affiliates and with unaffiliated third parties providing services to us who have agreed to protect the confidentiality of such information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information or share your personal information with other people outside Crescent Real Estate Equities L.L.C. or with nonaffiliated companies, except with your permission or as specified herein:
- We may share personally identifiable information or send such information to partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements in order to provide the information, product or services you have requested or to help us communicate with you about offers (provided that these companies do not have any independent rights to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do so).
- We may provide your personally identifiable information to third parties such as homebuilders and service and product providers to enable them to follow-up with you on your requests for information or services.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with homebuilders and service and product providers for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may store and disclose personally identifiable information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information when exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims as necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
- We may transfer personally identifiable information about you if this company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
If you are a California resident, you may ask us not to share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes, and upon receipt of such notice from you, we will not share your personally identifiable information with nonaffiliated third parties except where required or permitted by law (other than third parties providing services to us who have agreed to protect the confidentiality of such information). Please send an email to email@example.com
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods:
Correction of Personal Information; Opt-Out Right:
We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate. Accordingly, we ask that you notify us in the manner described below of any changes to your personal information.
Contact us via U.S. Mail
Crescent Real Estate Equities L.L.C.
500 Crescent Court, Suite 140
Dallas, Texas 75201
Contact us via email
Contact us by telephone